SEA CONDITIONS: The general weather conditions and sea height will be posted daily.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 2. TEMPERATURE 62° , WAVE HEIGHT 2′-3′
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 3. TEMPERATURE 61° , WAVE HEIGHT 2′-3′
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 4. TEMPERATURE 65° , WAVE HEIGHT 2′-3′
• We sail if the seas are up to 4-6 feet and higher if the winds are coming out of the west.
• The Captain of the vessel makes the final decision, not the Casino Manager.
• Jacks or Better does offer free Dramamine at the Reservations counter and on board. Seasick wrist bands are also available free of charge at Reservations. Wrist bands use the acupuncture principle of applying constant pressure to the Pericardium 6 (P6) or Nei Kuan points in the wrist. By applying constant pressure to these points, the bands actually aid in easing the discomfort from motion caused by the seas.
• If you do get sick, Jacks or Better will give a $20 chip that can be used on our slot machines or table games. In addition you’re next boarding will be complimentary. We’ll hand them out at the time of disembarkation.
Jacks or Better Casino–we care about your comfort and wish to make your ride a pleasant and winning one!
* Weather conditions collected from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration are offered for informational purposes only. Reflects current weather conditions only. Conditions subject to change at sailing time. Jacks or Better Casino is not responsible for one’s individual interpretation or use of this information.