- Must be 18 years old to board.
- Must have valid photo I.D.
Alcohol will not be served to those under 21. A violation of this policy will result in suspension of boarding privileges.
- No weapons are allowed (guns, knives, etc.)
- Faces must be exposed and not covered by masks.
- Aransas Queen Casino does reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at management’s discretion.
- Smoking is allowed only in designated areas. There is a smoking and non-smoking floor.
- Cameras are only allowed on the third deck.
- Management reserves the right to refuse to serve alcoholic beverages to anyone that appears over the intoxication limit.
- Decisions on gaming issues will be made by management and are final. If there is a disagreement, it will be reviewed by our surveillance system. We are interested in customer satisfaction so any disputes will be handled quickly and fairly.